mandag 9. februar 2009

Hedwig and the Angry Inch - Origin of Love

Denne er utentvil en av de nydeligste sangene i verden, fra en av de fineste filmene jeg har sett noensinne. Hedwig and the Angry Inch er en film alle bør se, latter, tårer, masse glitter og store parykker!!



The last time I saw you
We had just split in two
You were looking at me
I was looking at you
You had a way so familiar
But I could not recognize
'cause you had blood in your face
And I had blood in my eyes
But I could swear by your expression
That the pain down in your soul
Was the same as the one down in mine
That's the pain
That cuts a straight line down through the heart
We call it love
So we wrapped our arms around each other
Trying to shove ourselves back together
We were making love
Making love
It was a cold dark evening such a long time ago
When by the might hand of Jove
It was a sad story how we became
Lonely two-legged creatures
It's the story
The origin of love
That's the origin of love

Ingen kommentarer: